Aldo Rainoldi

This is our slogan: quality in our vineyards, our wines, in the elegance of our labels and gift boxes, in welcoming our guests. Our company was founded in 1925 by Aldo Rainoldi, Giuseppe’s son, already known as wine trader in Switzerland. At the beginning of the 70s , Casa Vinicola di Aldo Rainoldi became very popular in the foreign markets with its fine wines. Today, the company is situated in the small town of Chiuro, right in the heart of the valley and of the Rainoldi Family.

Aldo Rainoldi

Place via Stelvio 128 - Chiuro

Telephone no. +39 0342 482225

Fax +39 0342 483775

E-mail rainold@rainoldi.com

Web www.rainoldi.com

Facebook www.facebook.com/pages/Casa-vinicola-Aldo-Rainoldi/365427930185927?fref=ts

Wine for this producer