Nino Negri > Mazèr

Nino Negri


Mazèr (in the local dialect it means good, nice and generous) was produced for the first time in 1996 in the sub-zone of Valtellina Superiore. 100% Chiavennasca grapes are hand-picked at the end of October after a fine selection, then they are put in “fruttai” to wither. Fermentation takes place at 30° e 27° C. The 70% of the wine is put in steel tanks and then in French oak barrels for 20 months, the remaining 30% is barrique aged for 14 months.

Valtellina Superiore DOCG

Alcohol content

Vine Variety
Nebbiolo 100%

Cellar Nino Negri

Place Via Ghibellini 3 - Chiuro

Telephone no. +39 0342485211

Fax +39 0342 482235


More wines with the same denomination