Gianatti Giorgio > Rosso di Valtellina

Gianatti Giorgio

Rosso di Valtellina

Made with 95% Nebbiolo grapes (Chiavennasca in the local dialect) and the remaining 5% with local vines such as Rossola and Pignola. The yield is 80/100 quintals per hectare. The bunches are hand-picked in October, then vinified according to a maceration and fermentation process that lasts about 10 days. Wine is kept in steel tanks then moved into wooden barrels.

Rosso di Valtellina DOC

Alcohol content

Vine Variety
Nebbiolo 95% Rossola e Pignola 5%

Cellar Gianatti Giorgio

Place via dei Portici 82 - Montagna in Valtellina

Telephone no. +39 0342 380033 +39 328 5682299

Fax +39 0342 20073

More wines with the same denomination